- I complete the First Draft rough of TREADING AIR. (Hooray!!)
- HOAX final artworks for the graphic novel PSYCHOSIS BLUES continue to arrive and delight, with a new illustrator joining the team.
- The excitement around LAKES INTERNATIONAL COMIC ART FESTIVAL grows and grows, and I begin to prepare for my Saturday night panel there.
- Great news on the partner front for the HOAX musical MY LONELY HEART.
- Another graphic short-story sweetly beckons, collaborating with Keara Stewart for Mike Medaglia’s WU WEI.
- BRIN & BENT gets an edit for its US release, and a wonderful write-up that explains why!
- BRIN & BENT becomes a set text for the second-year syllabus of Nottingham University’s Literature and Popular Culture course.
- I develop another picture-book text with OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS, this time about a little boy and lots of snow….
- And I join newly-formed, immersive-storytelling collective VERY CROSS MEDIA.
More on these in upcoming posts, and plenty more besides, as we thunder on through this year at a rather alarming but very exhilarating rate!